|Full name||James Brookes|
Royal, society and diary reporting
|Editorial work||News writing, Features writing, Editing, Sub-editing, Radio, Video|
|Last updated||05-10-2016 10:53|
Dedicated, ambitious and experienced journalism undergraduate, with a particular flair for lifestyle journalism. My specific areas of expertise cover royal and society reporting.
• Skilled in general news writing, long form features and interviews
• Significant sub-editing and proof-reading skills and keen attention to detail
• Experience with key industry-standard programs (InDesign, Photoshop, FCP, Audition)
• Experience with digital CMS and databases (TweetDeck, Wordpress, Salesforce)
• Frequent use of social media platforms on Mac, iOS and Windows
• Broadcasting and production experience
• Specialist experience in correct form, etiquette, social skills and the Season
• Strong team player with excellent organisational and communication skills
I have a very hands-on attitude to work and engage fully with a project. I thrive in situations which demand high levels of integrity, discretion and tact. I'll lend a helping hand wherever needed, often using my own initiative to solve problems.