Mark S Elliott
|Full name||Mark S Elliott|
Photographer, feature writer, author and photography instructor. Areas of interest and expertise: Photography, digital photography, outdoor activities, Cumbria, Lake District, Lancashire, Dumfries and Galloway, walking, camping, trekking, travel, wildlife, country crafts, angling, environmental, local history, folklore, beer, pub business, brewing, celebrities with an interest in the outdoors.
|Editorial work||Features writing, Picture editing, Photography|
|Last updated||28-09-2011 18:09|
- Photographer, freelance writer and photography instructor.
- Author of :
- 'How to Run a Successful Pub' (How to Books)
- 'Waterside Walks in Cumbria and the Lake District' (Countryside Books)
- 'The World's Greatest Hillwalking and Rambling Tips' (World's Greatest)
- Based in Cumbria, on the edge of the Lake District National Park