|Full name||Cath Harris|
Copywriting, proofreading, blog writing, case study writing, web content, profile writing, press release writing, environment, wildlife conservation, sport, cycling, adventure travel.
|Editorial work||News writing, Features writing|
|Media outlets regularly worked for||
This England Bushcraft and Survival Skills
|PR writing||Contact me for more information|
|Last updated||01-02-2018 13:00|
• Freelance copywriter and proofreader for web and print
• Journalist for sport, environment and adventure travel outlets
• Specialist in turning complex information into text accessible to all
I craft web content, blogs, features, case studies and press releases – for SMEs, charities and authors.
It can be:
• in your voice or your organisation’s
• in the third person as a report
• or by turning the specialist language of experts into copy accessible to all.
I can write to any word limit and in a given house style.
I’ll also proofread your writing, making sure that it is right and looks right.
That way you’ll dodge the snares of the spellchecker which will miss words that are real words but not the word you wanted.
Good copy showcases your expertise, providing polish and quality control. But skill and experience are key.
If you have something you’d like written or text that needs checking do get in touch. I will be pleased to help.