|Full name||Angelica Mari|
Angelica Mari is a business and technology journalist with 17 years of experience. She has a large network of senior relationships, demonstrated in a solid track-record of exclusive reporting and opinion published in leading publications, as well as published books, successful events, campaigns and communities online and offline. She has also worked in corporate PR for household names of the global tech industry. In addition she delivers original content creation, ghost blogging, conference production and speaking, as well as translation and localisation services to technology businesses worldwide.
|Editorial work||News writing, Features writing, Editing|
|Media outlets regularly worked for||
|PR writing||Contact me for more information|
|Last updated||22-01-2018 19:00|
- Experienced business and technology journalist with a large global contact network.
Currently interested in:
- Corporate content production work for technology companies
- Translation and localisation of technical content to and from English, Portuguese and Spanish.
plus the following lines of editorial work:
- Long-form analyses on technology innovation in global financial services (including related topics such as cryptocurrencies, blockchain, fintech, regtech, insurtech etc).
- Analyses on IT management, leadership and skills
- Interviews with influencers in the business technology space globally
- Features and interviews with senior technology decision makers and influencers in South America and Brazil.
Samples of my recent work can be found on my LinkedIn Profile